1. Purpose of this Notice
This Notice tells you how the Nueva Design Institute will collect and use your personal data when you access this website. Nueva Design Institute is a “controller” of this personal data for the purposes of the data protection legislation.
Note that additional information will be provided where you are requested to enter personal information and this will vary between our various websites. [Information will be provided through the relevant privacy notice for that website].
It is important that you read this Notice together with any other privacy notice we provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
2. Changes to this Notice
We keep the information provided in this Notice under review. This Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make any substantial updates, we will draw these to your attention.
We will not use your personal data in any manner that is incompatible with the purpose for which the data were collected originally, unless we have obtained your consent to that additional use.
3. Anything you are not clear about
If there is anything you are unclear about, please contact our Data Protection Officer, who shall be happy to answer any queries you may have concerning this Notice or the way in which we process your personal data.
The Data Protection Officer’s contact details are provided at the end of this Notice.
4. Purpose of processing your data
Where we request personal data from you on our website you will be informed at that time of the purpose for which the data will be processed and how it will be processed, its legal basis for processing as well as any transfers to third parties.
5. Purpose of processing – automated collection of personal information
When you access our web pages certain information your browser provides, including your IP address at the time, browser type, and potentially the address of the page you last visited, will be automatically recorded by the Nueva Design Institute. This data may be used to aid detection in the event of a security breach. The legal basis for this processing is necessity to pursue our legitimate interests to keep our website secure. Nueva Design Institute retains this data in a form from which you may be identifiable for a period of up to one month.
6. Third-party access
Your personal data that you have provided will not routinely be sent to third parties (unless notified – see 4. above).
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit.
- Essential: To help our website function
- Performance tracking: Track how our website is used and help us make improvements
- Marketing: To inform targeted advertising.
8. Your rights as a data subject
Under the GDPR, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data where that is the legal basis for such processing
- access any of your personal data which we hold
- have your personal data which we hold corrected if it is inaccurate
- have any of your personal data which we hold erased
- restrict the ways in which we process your personal data
- object to our processing of your personal data
- receive a copy of any of your personal data which we hold in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format
- in certain cases not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority